Helping with Specifications
• Although specifications can be overwhelming to the average person, giving more information to your designer means he/she can create a more accurate representation of your vision.
• More information put in the specifications helps to eliminate any "guess work" by the contractors.
• One should always get at least three bids. Complete specifications help keep everyone bidding the same thing. (This way you can compare "oranges to oranges.")
• When specifying products such as ovens, ranges, dishwashers, sinks, etc, you should include the product's name, model number, size, finish, manufacturer, and other details to ensure you receive the exact product you want.
• Make sure the items or products you want can be easily ordered & delivered.